Carolyn Lindsay MSc; BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, MCSP
Carolyn set up her private practice in 2009. She qualified in 2001, specialised in 2005 and currently works in the NHS, private practice and as a lecturer. She has a special interest in pelvic floor problems, painful sex, exercise as medicine and medical acupuncture.
She has extensive postgraduate training including:
- MSc Rehabilitation Studies (Pelvic & Women’s Health)
- Medical Acupuncture training with AACP and BMAS
- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- Mummy MOT postnatal practitioner
- Diploma in Psychosexual Medicine from the Institute of Psychosexual Medicine & ongoing training seminars
The clinic room is in Meersbrook Hall , which is inside Meersbrook Park, accessed from Brook Road. From the top of the park is one of the best views over Sheffield. While attending appointments, you can park inside the park next to the building.
£45 (60 minutes)
Follow up appointments:
£40 (45 minutes).
Payment by cash, cheque or transfer
Carolyn is registered with the HCPC. She is a full member of (and tutor for) the POGP. She is registered with the AACP and BMAS (who regulate medical acupuncture). She is a member of the CSP and fully insured.
Carolyn is registered as a practitioner with: Westfield Health; Simply Health; WPA; Pru Health; Arriva; Cigna and Medicash.