Carolyn Lindsay MSc; BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, MCSP
Carolyn set up her private practice in 2009. She qualified in 2001, specialised in 2005 and currently works in the NHS, private practice and as a lecturer. She has a special interest in pelvic floor problems, painful sex, exercise as medicine and medical acupuncture.
She has extensive postgraduate training including:
- MSc Rehabilitation Studies (Pelvic & Women’s Health)
- Medical Acupuncture training with AACP and BMAS (since 2003)
- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- Mummy MOT postnatal practitioner
- Currently training for a diploma in psychosexual medicine with the Institute of Psychosexual Medicine
£45 (60 minutes)
Follow up appointments:
£40 (45 minutes).
Payment by cash, cheque or transfer
Carolyn is registered with the HCPC. She is a full member of (and tutor for) the POGP. She is registered with the AACP and BMAS (who regulate medical acupuncture). She is a member of the CSP and fully insured.