I work from a dedicated clinic room in Meersbrook Hall This is a community-use building, run by Heeley Development Trust and based in the lovely Meersbrook Park. (If you have time before, or after, your appointment walk up to the top of the park for a great view over Sheffield).
Meersbrook Hall, Meersbrook Park, Brook Road, Sheffield, S8 9FL.
Parking – the access is near the top of Brook road and there is usually plenty of parking there. If the park is unlocked you may also be able to park next to the building.
Please note that there is a small step into the treatment room.
Mummy MOT initial appointment: £60
Physiotherapy / Medical Acupuncture initial appointment : £50
All follow up appointments £45
Payment by cash, cheque or transfer
I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), am a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) and am fully insured. I am a full member of (and tutor for) the Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy organisation (POGP) and registered with the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and The British Medical Acupuncture Society (BMAS) (who regulate medical acupuncture).
Insurance: I am registered for Westfield Health for both physiotherapy and medical acupuncture.
Also Simply Health; WPA; Pru Health; Arriva; Cigna and Medicash (though you will need to confirm this with your provider before booking).
Contact me to make an appointment.
Before your first visit, I will ask you to fill in a form (and return to me via a secure email package) so that I have your contact details, an outline of any issues/ problems and your past medical history. This gives us more time for assessment in clinic.
When you attend
There is currently no seated waiting area inside the building. I will meet you at the entrance at the time of your appointment – either just inside, or at the small outdoor covered area if the door is locked. (Please ring me if there are any issues as the doorbell alerts a different service).
Please continue to wear a face mask in the building.
Before attending you need to be able to confirm the following:
- I have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days – fever, dry persistent cough or loss of sense of taste or smell or had a positive PCR or lateral flow test.
- I am not in a clinically extremely vulnerable category (or been advised to shield at home by the government)
- To the best of my knowledge, I have not been in close contact with anyone with confirmed covid-19 in the past 14 days.
On entering the building
- Please wear a face covering at all times (unless exempt)
- Use the hand sanitiser on entry
- Please attend alone for your appointment (unless you have previously discussed this with me)
- Please continue to keep your distance from other building users
- I will be wearing PPE as advised by current public health regulations
The clinic room is being cleaned as directed by Public Health England and the physiotherapy regulatory body advice, in order to decontaminate appropriately and keep you safe.
Toilet facilities are available.