I work from a dedicated clinic room in Meersbrook Hall This is a community-use building, run by Heeley Development Trust and based in the lovely Meersbrook Park. (If you have time before, or after, your appointment walk up to the top of the park for a great view over Sheffield).
Meersbrook Hall, Meersbrook Park, Brook Road, Sheffield, S8 9FL.
Parking – the access is near the top of Brook road and there is usually plenty of parking there. If the park is unlocked you may also be able to park next to the building.
Please note that there is a small step into the treatment room.
Physiotherapy / Medical Acupuncture / Mummy MOT:
Initial appointments £50
Follow up appointments £45
Payment by cash, cheque or transfer
I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), am a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) and am fully insured. I am a full member of (and tutor for) the Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy organisation (POGP) and registered with the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and The British Medical Acupuncture Society (BMAS) (who regulate medical acupuncture).
Insurance: I am registered for Westfield Health; Simply Health; WPA; Pru Health; Arriva; Cigna and Medicash.
Contact me to make an appointment, or discuss what is appropriate for your situation.
The current best practice is still to carry out everything possible remotely. Much can be done by phone or video including history taking, elements of assessment, teaching exercises and advising.
If we have agreed that a face to face appointment is needed in your case please observe the following:
Before your first visit, I will collect some general details and history of your condition either by phone or email (as you prefer) so that we can minimise time spent in clinic.
For all attendees
There is currently no waiting in the building so please wait either in your car or in the outside foyer. Do not come into the building even if the door is open.
I will ring you at the time of your appointment to carry out the covid screen and briefly catch up about your condition & will then meet you at the building entrance.
You will need to be able to confirm the following:
- I have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days – fever, dry persistent cough or loss of sense of taste or smell
- I am not in a clinically extremely vulnerable category (or been advised to shield at home by the government)
- To the best of my knowledge, I have not been in close contact with anyone with confirmed covid-19 in the past 14 days.
On entering the building
- Please wear a face covering at all times (unless exempt)
- Use the hand sanitiser on entry
- Please attend alone for your appointment (unless you have previously discussed this with me)
- Please scan in on the NHS covid app if you have it
- Bring your own bottle if you will need a drink
- Unless carrying out assessment or treatment we will keep 2 metres apart and please keep this distance from any other building users.
- I will be wearing PPE as advised by current public health regulations
The clinic room is being cleaned as directed by Public Health England and the physiotherapy regulatory body advice, in order to decontaminate appropriately and keep you safe.
If you need to use the toilet facilities that is no problem, just please let me know so that I can clean them again afterwards.