I work from a dedicated clinic room in Meersbrook Hall This is a community-use building, run by Heeley Development Trust and based in the lovely Meersbrook Park. (If you have time before, or after, your appointment walk up to the top of the park for a great view over Sheffield).
Meersbrook Hall, Meersbrook Park, Brook Road, Sheffield, S8 9FL.
Parking – the access is near the top of Brook road and there is usually plenty of parking there. If the park is unlocked you may also be able to park next to the building.
Please note that there is a small step into the treatment room.
Physiotherapy / Medical Acupuncture £45
Mummy MOT: Initial screen £50 (follow up appointments £45)
Payment by cash, cheque or transfer
I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), am a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) and am fully insured. I am a full member of (and tutor for) the Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy organisation (POGP) and registered with the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and The British Medical Acupuncture Society (BMAS) (who regulate medical acupuncture).
Insurance: I am registered for Westfield Health; Simply Health; WPA; Pru Health; Arriva; Cigna and Medicash.
Contact me to make an appointment, or discuss what is appropriate for your situation.
Appointments look a little different following covid-19.
The current professional advice is still to do everything possible remotely. It therefore makes sense to do as much as possible by phone or video. This will include collecting your details and finding out what the issues you are having are, or catching up on changes and progress between appointments.
If you prefer your whole appointment to be virtual (phone or video) this can be arranged.
Attending for a face to face appointment
- Attend close to your appointment time as there is currently no waiting in the building
- I will ring you and meet you at the main entrance
- Please scan in (if you have the NHS covid app)
Staying safe in the clinic
- If you have any symptoms of covid-19, or have had them in the past 10 days, please do not attend. This is a high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the past 14 days, please do not attend.
- Attend for your appointment alone. If you need to bring someone with you please discuss and agree this with me prior to your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering at all times when in the building (if you are able to).
- For close contact I will be wearing PPE – (currently a visor or goggles, surgical mask, apron and gloves).
- Use the hand sanitiser provided, or the handwashing facilities on arrival and when you leave
- Keep 2 metres from other people.
The clinic room is being cleaned as directed by Public Health England and the physiotherapy regulatory body advice, in order to decontaminate appropriately and keep you safe.
If you need to use the toilet facilities that is no problem, just please let me know so that I can clean them again afterwards.